Yes, the appropriate question would be... where the heck have you been????
Let's see. Had another baby. Still working on the renovation. And still trying to find balance. Funny how some of the old goals still follow around no matter how much time passes. The elusive 'pot of gold' sort of speak.
My third baby - another wonderful boy - is turning one in just three weeks. I am trying to figure out where the last year of my life went. All three of my boys are so wonderful and they keep me in check.
I don't have much time today to write but I wanted to start a good habit of writing my journey. Even if no one ever reads this, I will. Even if my journey is long or short, it is mine alone. Even if right now I'm scared to fail, at what I haven't yet determined.
And so I begin...
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment