Thank goodness for breaks and thank goodness to get back at it! My determination tested but that just makes the victory more sweet! Damn house renos, you will not win!
My weeks has started great - groceries in the house and meals planned. For me that is half the battle. If I plan my week of eating I don't get "creative" and hit a drive thru or totally lose my mind in a bag of choc chips! My workouts need to rev up though and I really need to stop making my "schedule" the problem. I'm at home with my little boys during the day and at 4:30 I run off to work until 11:30pm. Try as I may, the workouts are suffering which means one thing... I'm really not trying as hard as I need to. So my goal this week is to do a 5km run/walk at 8:00pm during my break at work. I get about 45 min so that should be about perfect.
My 3 year old is hanging off me asking "Can I play yet?" ... of course.... mommy doesn't mind..... maybe I should get another computer.... hmm... I will manage to write a bit each day though to keep myself in check. Thanks SB... I needed the vote of confidence! :-)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I totally am guilty of the "creative" thing as well, which seems to always involve a bag of chocolate chips. :)
Glad you're set up for a good week!
Post a Comment