This is my new challenge. Blogging. Hmm..... let me begin...
I've read so many blogs - okay, I've stalked many blogs. I get obsessed with reading about other people and their successes, challenges, triumphs and mucky parts. I keep thinking to myself, "That would really motivate me to stay on my track. That would truly make me more accountable to myself!" And then I procrastinate. I lose focus. I run a bit to be honest. Seemingly I think life is a game of tag where I need to keep moving or keep chasing. Some work there is obvious but everyone must start somewhere. Here is mine.
My mind seems to work in random ways. I go down a road and can't seem to stay in my own damn lane! And watch out because there are times when I don't even signal! My goal here is to stop cutting myself off, merge nicely and enjoy the drive.
Now I'm sitting here listening to my two wonderful boys (ages 3 and 5) knowing I have a matter of minutes - or seconds - before I must abandon my newly found voice and get on with the day.
So, here are my intentions of sharing what I have yet dared to share. My journey to staying health, active and motivated to stay fit. My never ending desire to learn more about being a great mom and partner to my wonderful husband and kids. To help them learn about being green, wholistic and heathly citizens of our planet. And to shed my mom-clothes and reveal my true self. I know, I know - but seriously , if our goals aren't our dreams then why bother. I will bother and I will become.... me!
h.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beautiful first post! I can see you have so much to share. I'm pretty new to this blogging thing myself, but it can be such a great resource. Just remember absolutely everyone has their ups and downs, even if they may not share. I think (especially as women) we feel the need to be perfect. I'm still coming to grips with it, but I love sharing the struggle.
Post a Comment